Catapult Solutions is a company of good, hard-working people dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for its customers through leading edge technology.
Catapult Solutions is currently hiring Field Operators in Midland, TX to join our team.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the job of the Field Operator is to operate our wellsite frac sand storage systems.
The responsibilities of the Field Operator include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of a wellsite proppant storage system.
- Transloading and material management.
- Hands on operation of all equipment and maintenance.
- Working and traveling to various well sites, sand mines, and transloading facilities.
- Mechanical understanding of equipment.
- Unloading of hauling trailers.
- Balancing of storage volumes and reporting.
- Ability to provide the proper delivery of mix to the blender equipment.
- Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.
- Promote a team approach and maintain dialogue with all employees to exchange information and gather ideas.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in Oil and Gas field operations.
- Experience operating heavy equipment is an asset.
- Willingness to live in camps & hotels.
- Work 12-hour shifts- Day or Night.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Good analytical ability and manual dexterity.
- Must have proven ability to work in tight spots and heights.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work in physically demanding conditions.
- Committed to working in a safe and efficient manner.
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support.
- Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Candidates must successfully complete orientation.
Catapult Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resumes; however only those selected for and interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?